Loading and unloading is a set of measures aimed at lifting a variety of goods for the purpose of loading or unloading them, both manually and with the help of specialized equipment (for example, a load-lifting crane or loader.
- - Mechanical loading / unloading up to 1 ton = 100 RUB / p. m
- - Mechanical loading / unloading of more than 1 ton = 150 RUB / p. m.
- Mechanical unloading / loading of oversized pallets-unit from 400 rubles
- - Manual loading / unloading (density more than 250 kg / m3) - 1 ton = 400 rubles
- - Manual loading / unloading (density less than 250 kg / m3)* -1 m3 = 100 rubles
- Crane operation (cargo weight up to 12T) - 1 Board / unloading = 6 000 rubles
- Crane operation (load weight more than 12T) - 1 Board / unloading = as agreed